Friday, October 11, 2013

My Little Siblings


Meet Stuart and Margalo. My siblings.
I love my two siblings. Let me tell you about them.
First off, Stuart.
Stuart is an athlete who plays Soccer, Baseball, Boat racing and even flies a plane!
Stuart likes to drive around in his car with Margalo as well.
He likes the TV Show Meerkat Manor and his favourite movie is How to train your dragon.
Now Margalo.
Margalo is a big fan of shopping for books and toys.
She likes going onto her bed and reading under a warm blanket.
Her favourite food is Waffles or pancakes & her favourite animal is a ladybug.
But there is one thing that they both have in common... They both love each other.

Stuart's note:
I hope that you liked this post.

Margalo's note:
Remember... Eat Waffles!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for encouraging me