Monday, March 17, 2014

This is why I LOVE Spiders and Sharks! :)




Hello Fans. Today, I'm doing something a bit different. I'm telling you some facts about the Great White Shark and the Sydney Funnel Web Spider. And just before we get started, I need to say that I absolutely adore sharks and spiders and if you need any facts about them, just ask me. Okay, time for business.

Great white shark facts:
1: When great white sharks attack humans, they only bite once. (Unlike most sharks)
2: The great white shark normally eats seals.
3: The shark in Jaws 1, 2 and 3 is a great white shark. (That is not really a fact, Sorry)
4: Great white sharks breath under water.
5: Great white shark are attracted to blood.

Sydney funnel web facts:
1. They can kill a human in 15 minutes! (AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh)
2. They like to hang around swimming pools! (Look before you leap)
3. They have massive vemon filled fangs!
4. They own dark brown bodies.
5. Funnel webs live in Australia! (I live in Australia)

Thanks for reading!!!

Stay Safe!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for encouraging me